College Scholarships in Washington, DC
With a goal of supporting more DC public high school graduates with advanced education efforts, KSEF hopes to increase the corpus of the endowment to $5,000,000. This will enable KSEF to provide larger student scholarship grants to a greater number of applicants. Applications are provided to counselors and principals of all appropriate schools and organizations in January of each year.
What We Do
The Kappa Scholarship Endowment Fund, Inc. seeks to address its educational commitment to the Washington, DC, community by:
• Acquiring and utilizing resources to provide scholarships to promising students who are seeking a quality college education
• Assisting youth in achieving the skills and knowledge required to compete in a rapidly changing technological world
• Enhancing the quality of life in the community through the development of future leaders
Scholarships, in specific amounts and numbers, are determined by the Board of Directors. They shall be awarded annually according with the following criteria. Each recipient must:
• Be a graduating senior of a Washington, DC, public high school or public charter high school
• Have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher
• Demonstrate financial need
• Be involved in school and community activities
• Be accepted by and enrolled full time in an accredited four-year institution of higher learning
Click Here to View our Past Scholarship Recipients
Now is the time to apply for our college scholarships. Contact us at (866) 671-5295 in Washington, DC, for application information.